|Rating||No 1 Rated||No 2 Rated|
|Cell Phone Directory||#1 Rated Service||#2 Rated Service|
|Contents on report||
Disclaimer: certain types of records may not be available with certain searches: e.g. a report may not list court cases or criminal records where the person has not committed such crimes
|Find Name from Cell Phone Number (reverse cell phone lookup)|
|Find cell phone number from Name||
Go to this page
| Reverse Address Search
(Warning on reverse email searches. Our accuracy rate with reverse email check was very low. Incorrect data came up for our own email addresses)
|Database size||Over 1 BILLION records||Over 1 BILLION records in total (Cellular Phone Numbers on file: 253,450,210, Landline Numbers on file: 1,430,310,190, Unlisted/Unpublished Numbers on file: 17,892,1222. New Records added constantly)|
|Information provided with Free reverse cell phone lookup||Depends on the phone number.
Do a Free search here to see what you get for free
|Depends on the phone number.
Do a Free search here to see what you get for free
|How much for a paid search||
Regular price: $4.95 for 4 days
SPECIAL LINK $1 for 4 day UNLIMITED search pass (this is a special link we found. May have expired, use it soon if still available. Special price shown on check out page)
|Our #1 Recommendation||First try the Free reverse cell phone lookup for company 1 and Company 2 and see what you get. If either one of them gives the information you need, that’s the end of the story. However, if neither one of them give you what you need, we recommend company #1. Don’t forget to use our coupon codes so that what you have to spend is minimal.
Click here to start the free preliminary reverse cell phone lookup with company 1.
1. Use a frequently updated, accurate directory – if it ain’t updated regularly, you may end up getting details on the previous owner of that cell phone number. As you may already know people change their cell numbers and these numbers often get recycled. Whether it’s a cheating lover, a friend’s cell number or an prank caller that you’re after, you want to know the actual person behind that number. Accurate results is a must.
2. Use a directory with a large database – no database carries information on the entire US population. However, the best directories carry information on as much as 90% of US residents and over 1 billion records in total.
3. Use a trustworthy service with a good reputation – Some of these websites try to install malware on your computer. None of the legitimate sites will want to install anything on your computer.
4. Use a directory that gives maximum details with a simple reverse cell phone lookup – these are typically ones that provide other searches like background checks, neighborhood checks, date checks etc. Their databases are much larger than those that provide only cell phone number lookups and therefore can provide more information on cell phone owners.
5. Use a directory that doesn’t ask for your own number in exchange – as you may have already seen, some websites REQUIRE you to give your mobile number, name, address etc. before they let you search your mysterious number. Once they collect all your info, they will politely tell you that “Sorry, the number you searched for cannot be found in our database” OUCH… and now they’ve got your number, but you didn’t get anything in return. We only hope you entered some fake details.
6. Use a directory that offers FREE reverse cell phone lookup options - Free reports are obviously not as comprehensive as paid reports. However, a free report can be sufficient if you’re not expecting comprehensive results from the cell phone lookup
7. Pay ONLY if the Free results are not sufficient – as mentioned earlier, cell phone numbers are NOT listed on the white pages or yellow book. They are UNLISTED because a cell phone number is something that is ‘private and confidential’ and should not be easily accessible by any telemarketer and Tom, Dick and Harry. This is why a free cell phone number look up will not give you a ton of information, however, as we said earlier, in many cases, the free results can in fact be satisfactory.
8. How about support? – only a handful of reverse lookup services provide live support. This is an extremely useful feature because sometimes the automated software just don’t work and you need the help of live human beings. Don’t be discouraged if the automatic message is “phone number not found in our database”. Contact live support and from our experience, they are able to dig out the info almost every time!
9. Read the fine print – some services will give you a STEEP discount like 75% off the regular price. This is awesome, but they give the discount with the agreement that you try a particular membership for free for a particular period of time. It could be a 24 hour pass, a 2 day trial, a 7 day trial etc. At the end of the trial period, you will be automatically charged $xx as monthly membership fees or annual membership fees. Some of you will find this useful, but some of us don’t need it. Just be aware of this and always remember to read the fine print.
10. DO YOUR HOMEWORK – or look at the homework somebody else did (ex. the table below)